Thursday, January 17, 2013

10 Most Popular Spice Island Vegan Posts!


Vegan Mock Fish - Unagi Donburi
 Happy New Year Everyone!  I would like to thank my followers, viewers, vegan friends, and family for your support over the years.  I have been blogging since March 24, 2006.  I was very active in the beginning but other hobbies and work sometimes took over my blogging time.  It is not easy to create recipes, taking food pictures, write what I cooked, and to plan the whole thing, basically.  I found it hard sometimes to continue.  I faced hard issues such as injuries, death in the family, lacking of creativity and ideas what to blog, failed cooking experiments, laziness, boredom, poor food pictures, blogging technology issue, etc. but I strives to continue.  I am sure other bloggers agree with me that one time or another we all think about quitting.  I didn't.  It has been almost 6 years and I will keep it going and going.  I will be slow at times and active at times but I will move on.

Below is an interesting fact:  10 Most Popular Spice Island Vegan Posts (highest number of post visits, no. 1 is the highest):

  1. How to Make Vegan Fish or Mock Fish - Vegan Unagi Donburi August 14, 2008
  2. Vegan Sushi Party!  Septemer 28, 2008
  3. Revisiting Vegan Tiramisu February 13, 2009
  4. Buddha's 'Mock Peking Duck' or Mu Shu Tofu?  September 4, 2006
  5. Vegan Quinoa and Brown Rice Sushi and Cavi-Art August 7, 2006
  6. Vegan Pecan Sticky Buns - Move Over Cinnabon  April 14, 2008
  7. Cassava or Yuca --What is it?  April 26, 2008
  8. Vietnamese Green Mango Salad  June 19, 2009
  9. Spicy Tortilla Soup! April 16, 2007
  10. Vegan Korean Mushrooms and Tofu Stew  November 2, 2011
My very first post is this one:  Where is Punjab?  March 24, 2006 

It has been a very exciting cooking journey!   I have never thought that being a vegetarian and vegan can be this exciting.  I am enjoying cooking and blogging!

No comments: